Get a Fast
9203 NE Ward Rd Vancouver, WA 98682
Get a Fast
Clark County Roofing provides exceptional composite roofing services around the Clark County region, including Vancouver, WA.
As a company that has been around for over 50 years, Clark County Roofing has a mission that has always been about providing the highest level of quality and clean work to clients, offered in a timely fashion. While roofing jobs vary from one customer to the next, one thing never changes at Clark County Roofing- their goal is to fully serve each customer’s needs.
Why choose Clark County for your composite roofing job in Vancouver, WA? It’s simple:
– Attention to detail
– On-time workers
– Efficient, quality job
– Affordable service
– Professional roofers
Composite roofing offers many distinct advantages over other types of roofing:
– Composite roofing is almost always the most affordable solution when your home needs a new roof. As the most affordable option in the short-term, homeowners almost always choose composite roofing for their Vancouver, WA homes. In most cases, a composite roof that has been correctly installed will provide protection to the home for 20 – 50 years, with minimal upfront costs.
– The variety of colors and styles to choose from is exceptional with composite roofing. Shingles are available in 3 basic profiles: 3-tab, laminated, and premium. Best of all, it makes no difference whether you own a traditional or contemporary style home, as composite roofing will match well with either type. Composite roofing comes in just about any color you can imagine.
– Ease of installation makes composite roofing a popular choice in Clark County. Composite roofing can easily be installed by any knowledgeable roofing contractor. As well, the materials are light enough that they are able to be installed on almost any roof, without the addition of structural support being installed as well. Composite roofing in your Vancouver, WA home can be installed in the span of a few days.
– Affordable repair when needed. If composite roofing becomes damaged, it is both easy and affordable to repair, without having to replace the entire roof.
– Depending on the manufacturer, composite roofing can last up to 50 years! For the investment, that’s a lot of protection for a home.
– Composite roofing’s flame resistant properties make it a great option for homeowners. A new roof can substantially lower your homeowner’s insurance premiums as well.
– The nature of composite roofing will protect homeowners from damaging UV rays beating down on the home year after year, significantly decrease energy costs and utility bills and even resist the growth of harmful algae and fungus, both unsightly and harmful to your health.
Homeowners looking for a roofing system that is practically maintenance-free, highly cost effective, fire-safe and available in options that are sure to match up with the style of your home can be certain that composite roofing would be a great choice for their Vancouver, WA home.
Call Clark County Roofing at 360-573-4986 for professional composite roofing. You’ll be glad you called the experts, and your new roof will look terrific! Clark County Roofing guarantees it.